LIKE MIKE BLOG

For everyone that like's Mike.

6/21/09

DXC Miami LIKE MIKE Recap



First let me start off by saying thanks to the people that made DXC possible...
Gary & Curtis, you guys kept DXC going and always supported LIKE MIKE from the begining. The turn out was crazy. I didn't get to really enjoy the event as much as I would have liked to because I was working my table solo, but me & the homie Abstrk took a few pictures during the event.

Enjoy-




























Shout out to all the people that came thru to my booth and showed love. A big thanks to my homie ABSTRK from ABSTRK CLOTHING helping me do my thing. Bird Club Clothing always supporting LIKE MIKE from day one. All the other brands coming thru showing love, Da Bottom Clothing, Mahvee, Treason & a specail thanks to Simons for sponsoring the event. LIKE MIKE will be available at Simons in July.



Next weekend LIKE MIKE will be in NYC for Sneaker Pimps on Friday & DXC on Sunday. If your in the New York City area make sure you check out both events. Stop by the LIKE MIKE booth and get your hands on all the new LIKE MIKE shirts.

No comments: