LIKE MIKE BLOG

For everyone that like's Mike.

7/2/09

Rollin thru ISS...

All kinds of new shit poppin' up on ISS,

Enjoy-

The first thing that caught my eye was a post that claims the Infrared VI's are dropping next year and these are what they will look like:



Looks like a different material and maybe dark air bubbles, but honestly, who gives a fuck... This is the first pair of Air Jordans I ever owned back in 6th grade. I still think these are the freshest pair of Air Jordans to ever drop. Stay tuned for more info on these.

Peep these 1999 unreleased Air Jordan XI samples...






Some might hate this color combo, but I personally love them.

Here's some black & white Air Jordan VI's...



Not my favorite color skeme but anytime we get retro VI's is good.

One post on ISS claims that the Chicago X's are dropping next year and these are a pair of the upcoming retros...



Look more like the originals to me, guess we will have to wait and see.

I know that would make alot of people happy, and a few people pretty mad.

Anyways... thats my little ISS wrap up for everyone that doesnt frequent the sneaker head fourms.

No comments: