LIKE MIKE BLOG

For everyone that like's Mike.

8/3/09

LIKE MIKE X SNEAKER TALK

My homie Dro from The305.com recently started a new Sneaker based website called SneakerTalk.com. Peep the flicks of model/singer/dancer "Zuly" featured on the site in front of my custom LIKE MIKE basketball backboard.



I made this 1 of 1 custom backboard for Hoop-It-Up Miami back in '07 with the help of my homies from Bird Club Clothing. Layers and layers of hand cut images of Jordan, Sneakers and other Jordan related images hand placed and applied with spray adhesive then coated with a clear plastic resin then mounted with a regulation size basket ball hoop.



If I can get some higher res photos of the hoop I will re-post it.

Here's a look back at the display I had along with Culture Kings & Bird Club Clothing.



Make sure you check out the new site: www.SneakerTalk.com for the latest in Sneaker News, Industry Insight, Exclusive Interviews & much more.



Thank David Rasario for the flicks.

No comments: