LIKE MIKE BLOG

For everyone that like's Mike.

2/12/08

Be Like "Mike Dream" R.I.P.



I thought you guys would enjoy this music video by Bay Area Filipino artist Nump, a dedication to the late Mike ‘Dream‘ (R.I.P.) graffiti writer of the TDK crew straight out of the Bay.

They used Gatorade's "Like Mike" theme song to create a music video in his memory.

Enjoy.



Eight years ago on February 17 of 2000, Dream was murdered in Oakland, shot by an unknown person.

As a fellow writer that has lost crew memebers I feel your pain and I hope Dream's name lives in the streets forever.

Our love goes out to the TDK crew, and to the rest of Dream's family and friends.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dream was one of the most well-respected old-school Oakland kings, a teacher and friend to many writers worldwide.

Rest in Peace Michael Francisco a.k.a. "King Dream" and all the other homies no longer with us.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Dream, but don't sleep!"

No comments: