LIKE MIKE BLOG

For everyone that like's Mike.

11/14/07

Air Fresh



When I was a kid I used to love D.J. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

I used to bump their shit in my little yellow sony walkman until my shit ate the tape.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nightmare on my street, Parents just don't understand, Summer Time...

Fuckin' classic's to me.

When The Fresh Prince of Bel Air came out I was hooked just like everyone else.

Still one of my favorite shows to this day, if i'm flippin' thru the channels i'll stop just to see what Will was rockin' that episode.

Will was one of the original "sneaker heads" from back in the days.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He always had on some fly shit, from his gear to his kicks, Will was always "Fresh".

He even managed to stay fly in them wack ass Bel Air private school uniforms.

My man Will.Zee posted this video from the first season of Will day dreaming about having his own basketball sneaker deal.

"Air Fresh"

All the Sneaker Heads will love this one.

Enjoy.



|

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Yo Homes, Smell Ya Later!"


One more bonus video for all the 25 and older crowd.

"Summer Time"



|


"Yea I got on sneaks but I need a new pair cuz basketball courts in the summer got girls there"


No comments: